The Tour Valle Sur allows you to know the urban part of the city of Cusco and its different tourist attractions such as: “Andahuaylillas” ancient village in force, “Pikillacta” pre-Inca archaeological rest and “Tipon” that has been preserved since Inca times, with intact waterways, where you can enjoy breathtaking scenery.
Very early, we will transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the Ollantaytambo station to board the train that will take you through the Sacred Valley of the Incas until you reach the town of Aguas Calientes. In Aguas Calientes we will take the bus that will take us to the Archaeological Park of Machu Picchu, located at the top of the mountain. Once in Machu Picchu our guide will begin the guided tour so that you can better know the history and architecture of the Inca City of Machu Picchu. You will be amazed with the Inca buildings and temples, as well as the natural environment that surrounds them. In the afternoon we board our train to Ollantaytambo station, it is here, where our transport will be waiting for you to transfer it to your hotel in Cusco.
- Information prior to the tour a day before the trip in Cusco.
- Transfers from Cusco to the train station in Ollantaytambo, round trip in private service
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes, round trip.
- Aguas Calientes bus ticket – Machu Picchu, round trip.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional Guided English – Spanish. (Ask for other languages with additional prices only in private service)
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu.
- Other services not mentioned.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Carry your identity document or passport.
- Arrive half an hour before the train station.
- Do not carry a lot of luggage, only 7kg are allowed on the train.
- We suggest carrying a small backpack with your camera, wearing a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and a bottle of water.
- In Machu Picchu you will climb many steps, wear shoes suitable for walking.
- After the guided tour in Machu Picchu enjoy the magic moment, open your arms and recharge your energy.
- Visit the hot springs thermal baths.